On your My Account page, the right hand column has a section titled “Setting and Preferences.” This section contains links you can select to update or change your information, including email address, password, etc.
Payouts will be mailed on the 15th of each month. To receive a payout, your “Available Cash Back” balance must meet or exceed the minimum of $25.00 before 11:59:59 PM C.S.T. on the last day of the month. You must also have a complete and valid profile. This includes a Prefix, First Name, Last Name, Address (City, State, & Zip Code), Telephone Number, Date of Birth and at least one hobby and one interest. If your account does not meet these requirements, you will not be sent a payout and all “Available Cash Back” will be carried over and applied to the next month. It can take up to 30 days for the cash back from your purchase to show up in your account. The time period varies for each individual merchant. In some special cases, it may take longer than 30 days. Special Note: Cash back rewards are not paid on shipping/handling, taxes, prescriptions, or other fees.
Once you make a purchase, it can take up to 30 days for the cash back from your purchase to show up in your account. The time period varies for each individual merchant. In some cases, it may take longer than 30 days.
This is a list of some of the reasons cash back rewards are not reported:
- You entered a promo/discount code not found on RewardsRunner.com™
- You utilized a discount/offer not associated with RewardsRunner.com™ (i.e. promo code from another site, directly from the store etc…).
- You cancelled a service before receiving credit (Returned).
- You had an issue with your credit card that required you to call or online chat with a merchant representative.
- You did not comply with all of the terms of the offer.
- Unless specifically mentioned, sales do not include the purchase of gift certificates/cards or purchases made with gift certificates/cards.
- Most merchants will NOT pay cash back on the purchase of gaming systems.
- Cash back will not be paid on prescription medications or where otherwise in violation of state law.
- Purchases do not include those picked up in store unless specifically noted on RewardsRunner.com™.
- You clicked on an offer from a merchant in an email, another cash back website, or other source first.
If you don’t see a credit to your account after 30 days of your purchase, you need to tell us so we can help you try to determine what happened. We will investigate and work with you and the store. Note that if the store does not report the sale, there is no cash back for us to pass on to you; therefore, we cannot pay you. To report a missing purchase that is over 30 days, please provide us with information listed below to begin our search. Please note, if you are missing a purchase, you must contact us within 3 months.
- Merchant/Store Name
- Order Date / Time
- Order Number from the Merchant (found on your Order Confirmation from the merchant)
- Order Total (including taxes, shipping, or other fees)
- If possible send a scanned copy of the order confirmation, or the email.
- Promo codes, gift cards, or certificates that may have been used.
Note: Some merchants could take between 2-4 weeks to respond back.
Pending Cash Back is the amount of cash back you have earned on purchases that have not yet been verified by the merchant. Your order has been received, but is awaiting confirmation from the merchant. Once your purchase has been fully processed by the merchant, your order will be confirmed and your “Pending Cash Back” will be transferred to your “Available Cash Back” balance.
If you have returned any item, exchanged an item or your order was cancelled, your cash back is also returned. This may not show up the same day in your account. It may take up to 30 days to register. It could also be due to using a promo code that did not originate from RewardsRunner.com™.
With travel related sites, your cash back will not be posted until you have completed your stay or fulfilled your reservation. It will show in your account at $0 pending cash back until your travel or stay is complete.
Currently, there are three methods. You can either have a check mailed to your specified payment address, you may choose to have payments made to your PayPal account, or you can donate your cash back to charity.
RewardsRunner.com™ offers you the option of donating your cash back to a fundraiser or charity. To select a fundraiser or charity to receive your donation, add the fundraiser or charity to your Payment Options in your account. This fundraiser or charity will need to be selected as your current payment option at the end of the month in order for them to receive your cash back payment. If you don’t see your favorite fundraiser or charity, or want to use RewardsRunner.com™ as a fundraiser contact us to have it added.
Simple answer, “Very!” RewardsRunner.com™ utilizes multiple security measures. Technically, we use everything including SSL, virus protection, firewalls, intrusion detection, etc.